Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween


Happy Halloween everybody!

I'm feeling a little bit better but it has been a hell of a week (again). Haski has pneumonia so I'm keeping an eye (or ear) on her by listening to her coughing. hey, the walls are pretty thin. xP

Watched the Twilight ZOne movie today. The idea was ok but the special effects from '83 weren't scary enough. Cheesy though. Also been watching House season 3. So far it's been horrible and I'm already on episode 19. Too much angst and not enough fluff to balance it off. Thank god ep. 19 was a light one. I just want to hug Wilson and tell him it's gonna be ok. <3 I still find the whole House=Holmes, Wilson=Watson idea very interesting (and obvious). Must have season 4 asap!

1 comment:

Suvi said...

That pic <3 The cat looks mad & awesome.

I'm so happy you're feeling better. Me too, I guess.